MyPass® Global, an online tech-platform connecting workers and employers in the resources industry, has announced the release of their new technology & platform.
After the first release in 2016, MyPass® developers have transformed the platform to provide further benefits for individual workers and businesses. New features include:
- Simplified user experience for workers and employers, enabling faster profile building and sign-up
- A centralised calendar that’s easier for workers to show their availability, apply for and accept roles
- Unique link profile sharing allows workers to showcase their experience and up to date qualifications, enabling them to get on site faster.
- Employers can create skills matrices for compliance management and share these with their supply chain. Unlimited worker pools can be created for specific projects or locations.
- Employers can share URLs to build talent pipelines, utilizing existing channels to encourage worker registration with their company
- Centralised communication through MyPass® messages will allow all employer & site communications to occur in one channel, eliminating traditional broken lines of multiple emails & text messages
Matt Smith, founder and Managing Director of MyPass®, says the product origins give it the potential to change the industry for the better.
With more than 18,000 users, and clients such as Santos, UGL, Downer and Upstream Production Solutions, the platform has seen significant growth in the last 18 months. Streamlining the recruitment and onboarding process, reducing administration costs by as much as 70%, MyPass® centralizes qualification verification to industry standards to ensure safety and compliance standards are met to get workers onsite, faster.